NJS has been built on the notion that integrity,
ethics and honesty are important.
Creating quality events, treating customers as human beings
and having a blast are our goals each and everyday.
NJS in a nutshell
- REGISTERED BUSINESS (We are legit)
- FULLY INSURED including WSIB (For your benefit and ours)
- REPUTABLE (References, testimonials, 21 years in the event rental business and thousands of successful events to date)
- CUSTOMIZED BACKDROPS, innovative DESIGNS, DIVERSE COLLECTION (Nothing cookie cutter here)
- YEAR ROUND, FULL-TIME OPERATION (Not a side line or hobby)
- TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS (More than ONE person – you always have backup in emergencies)
- STOREFRONT SHOWROOM & WAREHOUSE (We are invested and not going anywhere)
- 21 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE (Connected, resourceful, familiar with vendors, venues, requirements and restrictions)
- CLEAR ITEMIZED CONTRACT (You know exactly what you are paying for, no hidden or unexpected fees)
- CLEAN PRODUCTS (Our products are washed after EVERY USE)
- QUALITY ASSURANCE (All products handled and inspected in-house, no stains, holes, chips etc.)
- EVER GROWING INVENTORY (New and trendy inventory arriving weekly)
- QUALIFIED (Certified, trained, continuous education and workshops)
- RECOMMENDED (Customer referred by many vendors)
- ADVERTISING OUR WORK (Large portfolio with close-ups, No pirated or stock images)
- INTERACTIVE SHOWROOM (yes you can actually touch the rental inventory)
- PROUD OF WHAT WE DO
WHO WE ARE
She had this crazy idea to start a business. Dec 1st 1997 NJS was born – doing graphic design, website development and custom wedding invitations. She put all 3 irons in the fire and waited to see which one would heat up first. Rentals took over and so NJS was born! 21 years later and She’s still here and still living the dream! The business has grown and grown again and then relocated to our bigger space and the rest is history!
Farm girl at heart. Proud Grandma of 7 spunky, huggable grand kids that drive their parents crazy! Retirement Plans? Nope! – Living the dream don’t wake me up!
Cut her teeth on this business when she was big enough to pack loads and tall enough to feed linen thru the ironer. She went off to university where she added a business minor to her 4 yr degree program and the rest is history. Laura started full time in 2011 and worked her way to be Warehouse Manager – basically she gets people and orders organized and where they need to be safe and sound and on time. She’s the “young eyes” of the business for new products. She’s still horse crazy and a country girl at heart. Proud Wife and Mom of one adorable little boy.
Shelby came to work for NJS before she could even drive! She worked thru high school and the summers thru college, finished her event management program and she couldn’t resist us and came back in 2013 for good! Shelby is our Linen and Warewashing expert keeping the processes running at top speed! Her sense of humour and ability to control the rest of us makes her indispensable to NJS! A small town girl at heart she’s a proud home owner and the mama of Winchester the Black Lab.
Cathy came to NJS in April 2015, Her perspective and sense of humour is appreciated as she deals with the rest of us crazy people. She crunches the numbers, keeps us all on track – aka cracks the whip for paperwork! She balances the month end and washes dishes too! She’s the proud owner of her cat, MAX, or is it the other way around!
and many more to make this all happen!
Shop online for wedding accessories – ship directly to your home.
The Show Room at NJS Design & Event Party Rentals in Clinton, Ontario is overﬂowing with inspiration. Everything is on hand for our customers to mix and match until they ﬁnd their preferred event look. Our portfolio features inspiration from various events and wedding shows. There are many more photos in Show Room and we welcome your own inspiration photo board.