Shaping the new normal, together.
As we continue to navigate these unprecedented times, we keep our eyes set on the future.
NJS Design Event & Party Rentals is committed to continually delivering exceptional event resources and services while maintaining the utmost regard for the safety of our team and patrons. Together we can shape the new normal.
Providing essentials and other products during COVID-19
- Touchless Hand Sanitizer Stations
- Crowd Control Stanchions for social distancing
- Tables and chairs
- And much more
Coronavirus Procedure Update
We’ve updated our procedures to provide the best, safe service possible.
2020 and 2021 Events
It’s business as usual for booking orders into 2021. The 2021 season will be a busy one. We are keeping a close eye on product availability and scheduling.
Down the road if you need to reschedule your event to a later date that is absolutely fine. Rest assured your deposits will be honoured – you will not forfeit your deposit or incur any administration chargers if you need to change dates. We will just move the deposit along with the new worksheet for the new event date. Please note if you choose to cancel the rentals/worksheet and not reschedule, the deposit is non refundable, non transferable.
Keeping Our Employees and Customers Safe
- Hand sanitizers and hand washing stations are located throughout the showroom and warehouse.
- All employees are required to wear masks when working with clients in accordance with the Huron Perth Heath Unit recommendations.
- Our store is cleaned and touched surfaces are disinfected after each consultation.
- Our employees are required to maintain physical distance and minimal contact.
- Staff are temperature checked when they arrive to work.
- Any staff who are sick are not permitted to work, and any staff who have been in contact with anyone who is sick, or who have travelled are not allowed to work during their mandatory 14- day self isolation period.
- Workplace has signs posted encouraging good hygiene and healthy practices
- We are providing contactless order signatures and payments as well as contactless curb-side pickups.
***Please note we are limiting showroom customers to 2 customers at a time. We request that customers maintain a 6’ distance between each other in the store.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Our Products
- Our inventory is sanitized with a disinfectant during the cleaning process.
- All pieces of equipment are cleaned and disinfected upon being returned.
- We have sanitizer and disposable masks in our vehicles for the staff to use.
We continue to monitor all advice from public health agencies to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.