Dec 26th 2020
Going forward we are available for consultations by facetime, zoom and by phone to help you plan your event. We are in the office Tuesday-Friday 9 am to 1 pm. And remember we also have linen swatches that we can mail you as well to help with your colour choices.
Stay safe, Stay Healthy
Looking forward to working with you.
The NJS Team
July 20th 2020
NJS Design COVID-19 Showroom Protocol
Effective immediately our showroom will be enforcing a new etiquette to stay in compliance with the Government of Canada’s recommended COVID-19 business practices, we now have the following guidelines in place:
Please first and foremost we require that you cancel and rebook your appointment if you show any signs of ANY sickness not just COVID symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone with symptoms.
We know things are changing at a fast pace with information coming in from every source, but we want to stay as safe as possible for everyone so that planning your special day is not rushed and stressed!
- Access to our showroom is by appointment ONLY, no exceptions. Our showroom door will be locked.
Appointments can be made by phone and email; we still will continue to offer zoom and facetime appointments if you feel uncomfortable coming to the NJS Design Showroom.
When requesting appointments, you will be asked a few preliminary questions to gather information for your appointment including who will be attending the appointment with you.
- When entering the showroom, we will provide hand sanitizer for you and any others joining you.
Our staff will be wearing a mask during your appointment and we will ask that yourself and any other attendants wear a mask as well.
If you do not have a mask, we will provide one of them at our location. Gloves will not be permitted in our show room.
- Our washrooms will be closed during any appointments unless its an emergency.
- A maximum of THREE people only per appointment. Additional people are invited to attend virtually – Zoom, Facetime, etc.
At NJS we offer free wifi so need to worry about all those data constraints.
- Appointments will be booked with a start and an ending time.
We encourage you to be punctual with your arrival time, as your appointment will end at the scheduled time to allow our team to clean/sanitize surfaces for the next appointment.
- If you arrive early for your appointment, please call upon arrival to ensure that we have completed cleaning and sanitizing after the previous appointment.
- We encourage you to look and handle any of our showroom inventory, but all handled items must then be placed on the designated table, so that our team can wipe/sanitize them before placing items back on display.
- We have always encouraged little ones to stay home while you come due to the products being so breakable in our showroom.
Now even more we would ask you to please leave small ones at home to reduce any exposure to your children and our staff.
Please be kind and patient as we are working to keep everyone safe
When booking a showroom appointment you will be asked to complete pre screening
Can you please answer the following COVID-19 pre-screening questions?
You can just put the number of the question with a YES or NO beside it.
If all answers are No just reply with all No!
If I don’t not receive a reply prior to your appointment, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
1. Do you have a fever or have felt hot or feverish anytime in the last two weeks? YES or NO
2. Do you have any of the following symptoms: dry cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion. YES or NO
3. Have you experienced recent loss of smell or taste? YES or NO
4. Have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients or persons self-isolating because of determined risk for COVID-19? YES or NO
5. Have to returned from travel outside of Canada in the last 14 days? YES or NO
6. Have to returned from travel within Canada from a location known affected with COVID-19? (Toronto/Calgary/other known hot spots) within the last 14 days? YES or NO
Thank you for your honesty and co-operation!
I will be asking you these questions again when I see you at the consult.